Size: 120,0 MB
Time: 51:04
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2013
Styles: Acoustic/Electric Blues
Art: Front
01. Going South To Tampa (5:28)
02. Crawling Kingsnake (3:56)
03. Your Love Is Like A Cancer (5:42)
04. Smugglin' Man (4:17)
05. Demon Rum (3:44)
06. Poor Bob's Blues (3:23)
07. Speedo (3:18)
08. Sugar Maple Blues (3:35)
09. Sarasota County (6:30)
10. One-Way Highway (3:14)
11. Honky Red (3:58)
12. Leaving Trunk (3:53)
This music comes from deep down in the soul of artist Son Lewis... Original tunes that reflect his life and up-bringing as well as covers of some of his (and his fans) favorite tunes. Steeped in Blues, Funk and Americana, this release figures prominently in the progression of Son's music since the late 1960's and pays homage to some of his fondest influences like Sleepy John Estes, Tim Hardin, John Lee Hooker and the 50's doo-wop classic "Speedo" by The Cadillacs! As with many of Son's recent releases, ALL the instrumentation and sequencing is by Son himself... Sarasota County is a new recording of a song written by Son in 1970 reflecting on the poverty and deprivation surrounding one of America's "resort communities" and the time spent there in his youth. The title cut is a Latin-tinged Blues that will make you want to dance all the way to the Gulf Coast from WHERE EVER you might be!
Going South To Tampa
Album: Too Hot
Size: 138,7 MB
Time: 59:29
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2014
Styles: Acoustic/Electric Blues
Art: Front
01. Too Hot To Handle (4:37)
02. Slippin' Into Darkness (5:05)
03. Vigilante Man (3:20)
04. Get Out My Life, Woman (4:06)
05. Everybody Ought To Make A Change (2:59)
06. Juicy John Pink (3:21)
07. Avalon (4:02)
08. In The Midnight Hour (2:24)
09. I Wish It Would Rain (4:59)
10. I Yi Yi (4:04)
11. Shine On, Moon (3:41)
12. Diddley Daddy/Pretty Thing (3:52)
13. Sitting Here In Limbo (5:24)
14. Button Up And Go (2:16)
15. Anybody Here Seen Sammy (5:12)
Too Hot


7 comments:
Puede reponer el link, Son Lewis - Going South To Tampa. Gracias
New links for "Going South To Tampa" can be found below.
Son Lewis - Going South To Tampa (2013) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/0NNTCHMT/SL-GSTT.rar_links
Zippy: https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/k1SvzAtM/file.html
Please leave a name/nick/alias when asking for a re-up, or next time your request will not be met. Read our Guidelines or the text in yellow right above the chat-box. This time I was in a good mood and helped you out, but next time I may not.
Yes I know I'm a PITA but, would you please also renew the link for - Too Hot. Thanks for your time. BTW the other request was NOT me!
New links for "Too Hot" can be found below.
Son Lewis - Too Hot (2014) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/082U1JYN/SL-TH.rar_links
Zippy: https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/jnI8CyqN/file.html
Thanks for the speedy response :)
Thanks Rooster! I really, really am enjoying his works. I listen to 3 albums of his in a row. Highly Recommend! :)
Muchas gracias por Son Lewis - Going South To Tampa
Post a Comment