Time: 63:51
Size: 146.2 MB
Styles: Blues rock
Year: 2014
Art: Front
[4:48] 1. War Horse
[3:17] 2. Revelator
[4:35] 3. Sweet Thang
[4:48] 4. High In The Morning
[3:47] 5. Won't Be Long
[3:48] 6. Motor Queen
[3:54] 7. Be Your Fool
[4:35] 8. Swing A Little Harder
[3:35] 9. Shake The Devil Down
[3:44] 10. Tall And Twisted
[4:10] 11. The Great Southern Love Kill
[5:00] 12. Amphetamine Saint
[4:52] 13. Primitive Son
[5:07] 14. Burying Ground
[3:44] 15. Kerosene
Everybody knows the story of the crossroads, where blues guitarists go at midnight to trade their souls to the devil for musical prowess. It’s just a myth, of course, but if it were true, 21-year-old firebrand Eli Cook could have bragging rights, as his scarifying solo-country blues chill like a hellhound on your trail. ~Dave Rubin,
Primitive Son mc
Primitive Son zippy

4 comments:
Thanks Mat.I was asking for this about 6 months ago. Can't remember where I heard him. But WOW! Would recommend this to any collector.
Hello,
Could you please provide a new link for this Eli Cook cd? I would greatly appreciate it as always.
Thanks...Don
Good Morning,
I was wondering if you could provide a new link for this Eli Cook cd. I requested it a few weeks ago, but I guess the request got lost in the deluge you get on a daily basis. I would greatly appreciate your help on this request.
Thanks...Don
@Don:
New link:
http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/HdSmqZi4/file.html
Post a Comment