Time: 57:18
Size: 131.2 MB
Styles: Contemporary blues vocals
Year: 2006/2015
Art: Front
[3:48] 1. Got My Mojo Working
[3:28] 2. Steppin' Out (Unplugged)
[5:10] 3. Down Home Blues (Unplugged)
[5:15] 4. Mustang Sally
[4:30] 5. Stand By Me
[2:56] 6. Sweet Home Chicago (Unplugged)
[4:27] 7. Proud Man
[4:11] 8. Black Draws
[4:48] 9. Down Home Blues
[3:39] 10. Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose
[3:24] 11. Steppin' Out
[4:42] 12. As Simple As This
[3:41] 13. Sweet Home Chicago
[3:13] 14. Hit Me Up
I was born November 10, 1972, in Chicago, Illinois,USA, to Vance and Lottie Kelly. I am the second child born from the two. I have been going to church from as far as I could remember.
In the year 2000, my father (Vance Kelly) brought me along with him on a European tour. During this tour is when I met my husband. My father also brought me over in 2003 to Switzerland to sing alongside him in the ‘Lucerne Blues Festival.’ I am now living in Switzerland where I reside with my husband.
I have recorded this cd with Koni Beerle (drums), Daniel Perez (guitar), Kaspar Leuzinger (guitar), Gary White (acoustic), Christian Sandera (harp) and David Fryman (bass). I would like to dedicate this cd to my Mother and Father, and also to my late Grandfather. May He Rest In Peace.
In the year 2000, my father (Vance Kelly) brought me along with him on a European tour. During this tour is when I met my husband. My father also brought me over in 2003 to Switzerland to sing alongside him in the ‘Lucerne Blues Festival.’ I am now living in Switzerland where I reside with my husband.
I have recorded this cd with Koni Beerle (drums), Daniel Perez (guitar), Kaspar Leuzinger (guitar), Gary White (acoustic), Christian Sandera (harp) and David Fryman (bass). I would like to dedicate this cd to my Mother and Father, and also to my late Grandfather. May He Rest In Peace.
Hit Me Up mc
Hit Me Up zippy

3 comments:
Hello ! I will be glad to have this link re-up.
Many thanks in advance
New links for this post can be found below.
Vivian Vance Kelly - Hit Me Up (2006) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/0FPMXJLN/VVK-HMU.rar_links
Zippy: https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/bAfFUPSG/file.html
@Red Rooster: Hi! Many thanks for the re-up. Hope you spent nice holidays !
Best regards
Post a Comment