Wednesday, October 25, 2017

D.B. & The Dynaflows - The Road I Go

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 55:48
Size: 127.8 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2007
Art: Front

[2:57] 1. Dust My Broom
[3:35] 2. Key To The Highway
[2:16] 3. Evansdale
[4:43] 4. Never Been To The Delta
[2:47] 5. Me And The Devil Blues
[2:45] 6. Sweet Home Chicago
[5:00] 7. Uncle Fred's Blues
[3:32] 8. Walking Blues
[3:25] 9. Worried Life Blues
[2:16] 10. Jodie's Love
[3:49] 11. Come Home To My Kitchen
[3:04] 12. Catfish Blues
[3:16] 13. Hootchie Coochie Man
[6:20] 14. Ode To Blues
[2:58] 15. The Road I Go
[2:59] 16. Mamma Don't Allow

This cd project started off as a simple two or three song thing, something to leave behind for the kids. But it snowballed into a bigger production. I mean if you're gonna record a cd might as well go all the way. Most of these songs are ones I've played along time, some I wrote while recording this cd. But all have special meaning to me. I hope to anyone who listens to this cd that they like it too. ~D.B.

The Road I Go

3 comments:

HiPPi3 said...

A reup please if any of you still have this one. My copy has a glitch on track 14. Thank you!

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

D.B. & The Dynaflows - The Road I Go (2007) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1PXWKGMH/DG_TD-TRIG.rar_links
GoFile: https://gofile.io/d/0oiTQe

HiPPi3 said...

Thank you, RR!