Time: 73:18
Size: 167.8 MB
Styles: Soul/Blues
Year: 2009
Art: Front
[5:18] 1. I'm A Woman
[5:29] 2. The Walking Wounded
[5:31] 3. Honey It's Your Fault
[3:59] 4. Behind My Back
[5:48] 5. Leave The Door Open
[5:27] 6. Come To Mama
[6:52] 7. A Chance To Breathe
[4:52] 8. Never Say Never
[7:16] 9. Pussy Cat Moan
[4:50] 10. It's A Shame, It's A Mystery
[6:30] 11. I Don't Want To Hurt You Baby
[5:10] 12. How Long Does It Take
[6:09] 13. Soul Shine
Sistah Monica: ''I dedicate this Soul Blues & Ballads CD to the life of the great blues women that have influenced my writing and singing - Koko Taylor, Katie Webster, and Ruth Brown. I have always been inspired by their strong, sassy, often tortured, storytelling blues. These women paved the way for me to open up and write about my heartaches and expose my wounds.''
Soul Blues & Ballads

No comments:
Post a Comment