Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Steve Hill Trio - Talkin' That Mumbo Jumbo

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 47:00
Size: 107.6 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2016
Art: Front

[3:07] 1. I Ain't No Politician
[4:14] 2. That's When You Hurt Me The Most
[4:05] 3. Borderline
[3:32] 4. Everything's On Loan
[3:37] 5. How Can You Fly So High
[4:32] 6. Talkin' That Mumbo Jumbo
[3:16] 7. Everybody's Your Friend (Long As The $'s Coming In)
[3:16] 8. Not Worth The Heartache
[4:56] 9. Message Board
[3:49] 10. Broken Dreams
[3:29] 11. It Ain't Christmas (And I Ain't Santa)
[5:00] 12. More Trouble

The Steve Hill Trio is based in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. Hill (aka Steve Territo) has been playing, singing, performing, and writing original material in the DFW Metroplex since 1974 when he relocated from his birthplace in Chicago, Illinois. While in Chicago, Hill played in a series of bands from 1965 on. In the early 70's he decided that blues and blues and soul related rock were the only styles of music he was interested in performing. His original songs are a combination of the above styles delivered with a high energy, garage band spirit, and sometimes with a tongue in cheek sense of humor.

Talkin' That Mumbo Jumbo mc
Talkin' That Mumbo Jumbo zippy

3 comments:

bluesy said...

Would be nice if you could re-up "The Steve Hill Trio: Talkin' That Mumbo Jumbo"; Thanks!!!

Red Rooster said...

Sorry Bluesy, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it and the original poster isn't active anymore. Hopefully someone else can help you out or you could try asking for this album in the Basement. Just thought I'd let you know.

bluesy said...

@ Red Rooster - Thank your for your answer concerning "The Steve Hill Trio: Talkin' That Mumbo Jumbo" - Have a nice week-end!!!