Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Danny Bryant - 2 albums: Revelation / Watching You

Album: Revelation
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 48:08
Size: 110.2 MB
Styles: Blues rock
Year: 2018
Art: Front

[5:34] 1. Revelation
[5:57] 2. Isolate
[4:12] 3. Liars Testament
[5:34] 4. Someday The Rains Will Fall
[4:28] 5. Truth Or Dare
[5:05] 6. Shouting At The Moon
[4:27] 7. Sister Decline
[6:08] 8. May I Have A Talk With You
[6:37] 9. Yours For A Song

His fourth studio album to be produced by Richard Hammerton, following in the footsteps of 2015’s Blood Money and 2014’s Temperature Rising, the new album is one of Danny’s most personal and emotional albums of his career.

“When I began writing this album, I knew that it was going to be one of the toughest challenges of my career,” says Danny. “It wasn’t lack of material, it wasn’t a lack of desire, but I realised from the beginning that, if this record was to achieve the things I wanted it to say, I would have to go deep inside of myself with these songs and confront memories and emotions I didn’t really want to face.”

Revelation mc
Revelation zippy

Album: Watching You
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 42:35
Size: 97.5 MB
Styles: Blues rock
Year: 2002/2015
Art: Front

[4:15] 1. Watching You!
[6:43] 2. Since You've Gone
[4:05] 3. Living In The Lion's Den
[3:22] 4. Crying For My Baby
[3:52] 5. Search For You
[3:17] 6. Heartbreaker
[3:35] 7. Purple
[3:51] 8. Follow On
[4:36] 9. Dancing Girl
[4:55] 10. Falling Tears

Bass – Ken Bryant; Drums – Andy Burt; Guitar, Vocals – Danny Bryant; Organ – Dominic Boucher. Re-release of Danny's stunning debut album.

Watching You mc
Watching You zippy

No comments: