Time: 87:43
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
01 Mike Zito - All I Got For Christmas Is The Blues (4:12)
02 Wily Bo Walker - Chattahoochee Coochee Man (Southern Slide) (2:52)
03 The Dirty Knobs - Fuck That Guy (3:10)
04 Ticket West - I Don't Want No Woman (3:31)
05 Regina Bonelli - Mr Big Man (3:48)
06 Gina Sicilia - Unrequited Love (3:30)
07 John Lee Hooker - I'm In The Mood (Live) (4:08)
08 Peter Frampton Band - Four Day Creep (Feat. Rob Arthur & Mike Farris) (3:21)
09 Clarence Spady - Surrender (4:13)
10 Lincoln Durham - Ring Of Fire (Live At Ice Cream Factory Studios, Austin, Tx 2020) (2:30)
11 Solomon Burke - Need Your Love So Bad (2:45)
12 Andre Camilleri - Gonna Jump That Train (2:59)
13 George Thorogood & The Destroyers - I’ll Change My Style (Live In Boston, Massachusetts 1982) (4:15)
14 Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Diamonds & Gold (Live) (6:27)
15 Larkin Poe - In The Air Tonight (3:21)
16 Miguel Montalban - Wander (4:34)
17 Alabama Slim - Forty Jive (2:00)
18 Sister Lucille - Gone (4:20)
19 David Gogo - Christine! (3:12)
20 Sister Lucille - Grandpa's Song (3:57)
21 Solomon Burke - Lawdy Miss Clawdy (2:34)
22 Christone 'Kingfish' Ingram - Ghost From Christmas Past (3:57)
23 Cass Clayton - Play Nice (Unplugged) (4:03)
24 Elles Bailey - Crowded Table (Live) (3:50)
A collection of blues singles released in Oct/Nov 2020 compiled by myself.
Blues Singles Collection Vol. 16

No comments:
Post a Comment