Time: 42:07
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1969/1994
Styles: Chicago Blues, Harmonica Blues
Art: Full
01. Tennessee Woman ( 3:46)
02. Blue Feeling Today ( 5:03)
03. A Nice Day For Something ( 6:40)
04. Everybody Needs Somebody ( 3:24)
05. I Don't Play, I'll Be Your Man Some Day ( 3:19)
06. Christo Redemptor (11:49)
07. Little By Little ( 2:49)
08. I'm A Stranger ( 5:16)
The addition of jazz pianist Skip Rose gave a new dimension to the ensemble sound, and provided a perfect foil to Charlie's own soloing -- especially on the re-take of "Cristo Redentor," extended to 11 minutes, shifting to double-time in spots. Rose's instrumental, "A Nice Day for Something," is a welcome change of pace, and Musselwhite's "Blue Feeling Today" compares favorably to fine covers of Little Walter and Fenton Robinson tunes. ~Dan Forte
Tennessee Woman MP3
Tennessee Woman FLAC

2 comments:
Tnaks BT!:)
Classic!
Post a Comment