Sunday, June 25, 2023

VA - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 63

Size: 225.3 MB
Time: 96:33
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front

01 Dawn Brothers - (Do The) Double Cream (2:49)
02 Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Alcohallelujah (3:33)
03 The Dig 3 - All The Love That I Got (Dig 3 Big Version) (3:25)
04 T.G. Copperfield - Born To Die II (3:56)
05 Tony Cuchetti - Convince My Heart (4:55)
06 Tiny Legs Tim - Death Bells Ringing (4:26)
07 Jamie McLean Band - Give My Life To Rock And Roll (Live) (4:52)
08 Mick Clarke - Goin' Back (3:48)
09 John Haydock - Hard Truth (4:28)
10 Monster Mike Welch - I Me Mine (4:06)
11 Seth Walker - I Must Be In A Good Place Now (3:07)
12 Nic Clark - It'll Be Alright (3:34)
13 Monster Mike Welch - I've Got Nothing But Time (4:03)
14 Davide Pannozzo - Keep On Loving You (5:12)
15 Ghost Hounds - Make It Shake (3:14)
16 Nat Myers - Pray For Rain (3:13)
17 Danny Bryant - Rise (2:52)
18 Andre Bisson - Shake (3:45)
19 Bad Boy Blues - Should I Stay Should I Go (3:18)
20 Bette Smith - Sign Your Name (4:35)
21 Mick Clarke - Stupid Cupid (2:32)
22 Chris Kramer - The Thrill Is Gone (Live) (6:24)
23 Maddie In Good Company - Travelin' Band (Live) (Live) (2:45)
24 Ginger Blues - When Will I Lose My Mind (3:25)
25 Jeremy Spencer - Lighthouse 2 (4:06)

A collection of blues singles released in May/June 2023 compiled by myself.

Blues Singles Collection Vol. 63

2 comments:

bluesy said...

@ Bluestender - Thanks for all your work !!!

joaoabel said...

@Bluestender. Thank you
João Abel