Thursday, April 11, 2024

Copenhagen Blues Band - I'm Not in a Hurry

Size: 178 MB
Time: 27:21
File: Flac
Released: 2024
Styles: Blues, jazzy blues
Art: Front

1. I'm Not in a Hurry (4:19)
2. Long Times Fight (4:14)
3. Highway Man (5:39)
4. Get a Hobby (3:32)
5. Well Well Well (4:00)
6. The Way I Am (5:35)

Copenhagen Blues Band (CBB) is back in original line-up after 30 years! CBB plays blues, rock and roots music with irresistible energy! After a long winter hibernation, the Copenhagen Blues band has woken up with spring sensations ….. and we really want to celebrate that with you, our loyal fans……. Our new streaming album will be released on Tuesday, April 2 "I'm Not In A Hurry" on all common streaming platforms. 6 cool, and very different tracks, written by several of the band's members, with wide-ranging topics from: "About being patient and not being in such a hurry" "A child of divorce lives with a long pain" "When Highwaymen Get Old" "Drop the poisonous gossip and get a hobby instead" "Even if you are old friends, you can treat each other with respect, even if you disagree" "You can have good as well as bad days with your loved one, but remember to love each other for who you are"

I'm Not in a Hurry FLAC

No comments: