Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Unna With Helge Tallqvist Band - Today I Sing The Blues

Album: Today I Sing The Blues
Size: 77,3 MB
Time: 33:34
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2025
Styles: Blues, harmonica blues, soul
Art: Front

1. Where Can I Go (2:44)
2. Voodoo Man (4:45)
3. Use What You Got (3:04)
4. Somebody's Always Trying (2:29)
5. I Would If I Could (3:32)
6. Today I Sing The Blues (2:01)
7. Will My Man Be Home Tonight (3:54)
8. My Man (3:29)
9. Part Time Love (4:03)
10. In And Out (3:32)

The band's soloist Unna Kortehisto is a strong interpreter of the young generation's powerful, soulful and luminous blues/r&b/funky/soul music. Helge Tallqvist Band is an internationally acclaimed band that plays swinging roots music, dance music at its best. The lineup combines young open-mindedness, energy, sensitivity and courage with decades of experience.

Personnel: Unna Kortehisto (vocals); Helge Tallqvist (harmonica); Jonne Kulluvaara (guitar); Jaska Prepula (bass); Juppo Paavola (drums); Tomi Leino (percussion).

Today I Sing The Blues mc
Today I Sing The Blues gofile

5 comments:

daba said...

Thanks Rooster!🤙💙🎼😎

Bluesercher said...

Great thanks for this new album of this Finland harmonica virtuoso, with Lady. Thanks very much!

frankie said...

Never heard of Unna, but I will say the lady has one sweet voice.
I really enjoyed this release. Thank you very much you for the post.

frankie said...

OMG a typo! (should read) Thank you very much for the post

Red Rooster said...

You're most welcome Daba, Bluesercher and Frankie glad you guys enjoyed the post. Thank you all for your comments, they are appreciated.