Time: 51:45
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2002
Styles: Modern Electric Blues, Texas Blues
Art: Full
01. Snake Bit (5:27)
02. Imitation Ice Cream Blues (4:22)
03. I Like It This Way (5:00)
04. Better Off Alone (7:52)
05. Friends (5:53)
06. I'm Getting Drunk (4:39)
07. Rude Women (4:41)
08. Regal Blues (4:25)
09. Bliss Street Blues (4:52)
10. I'm Gonna Love You (4:31)
Both were musically raised in San Francisco's blues scene. And this is where their first and only duo album was recorded. Backing is supplied by Joe's then regular band. They sound somewhat stiff; but the guitar players are burning blues fireworks!
Thanks to DrPeak.
Guitar Brothers

6 comments:
@kamane:
Can you also re-up this dead link too ?
Thanks a lot !
Loumy93, this post has new links.
Thank you Kamane,
have a nice week-end !
Best regards
Could I get a re-up for this? Thanks.
New links for this post can be found below.
Joe Louis Walker & Otis Grand - Guitar Brothers (2002) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/CXL5G11U/JLW_OG-GB.rar_links
Zippy: http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/uPOwul4L/file.html
Red Rooster
Thanks a lot for the re up. I appreciate it!
Post a Comment