Thursday, April 7, 2016

Chicago Blues All Stars Inc. - Chicago Blues All Stars Theme EP

Size: 100,0 MB
Time: 38:10
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2016
Styles: Chicago Blues
Art: Front

01. Chicago Blues All Stars Theme (10:27)
02. Here I Am (5:22)
03. Sweet Home Chicago (5:03)
04. Hoochie Coochie Man (6:02)
05. Eye Sight To The Blind (5:12)
06. More Than Words Can Ever Say (6:01)

The CBAS is the band that Willie Dixon, the greatest Blues songwriter of his generation, put together to carry on the legacy of the founders of the Chicago Blues. With Willie at the helm, CBAS toured and performed for over 10 years thrilling audiences worldwide, performing Willie’s songs, including blues classics like “Back Door Man,” "Hoochie Coochie Man," ”I Just Want to Make Love to You,” “Little Red Rooster,” ” My Babe,” and “The Seventh Son.”

Chicago Blues All Stars Theme

4 comments:

Red Rooster said...

I am a bit confused, and I may be wrong, but I think the info text for this post is for another band than the one playing on the EP. The two bands have almost identical band names, but with some small differences. Believe the info text is for a band named "Chicago Blues All-Stars" (with a hyphen between All and Stars, and without the Inc. part in the band name). I checked the websites for both bands, and you will find links to their websites below. Then decide for yourselves whether I am right or wrong.

Chicago Blues All Stars Inc.:
http://chicagobluesallstarsinc.com/

Chicago Blues All-Stars:
http://www.chicagobluesallstars.com/
(the info in the post seems to be from there, check "about")

Bluestender said...

Hey Rooster, you are right. Who was confused was I :)

Info on post is fixed now. Thanks.

Red Rooster said...

Anytime my friend. Not always that easy to find the right info, especially not whith such similar band names. Anyway, all is well that ends well .. and thanks for the post. :)

teddy cat baz said...

thanx good people