Thursday, April 21, 2016

Professor Longhair - Live In Chicago

Size: 194 MB
Time: 29:12
File: FLAC
Released: 2016
Styles: Piano Blues
Art: Front & Back

01. Intro (Live) (0:19)
02. Doin' It (Live) (4:54)
03. Big Chief (Live) (3:49)
04. Every Day I Have The Blues (Live) (4:48)
05. Mess Around (Live) (4:53)
06. Mardi Gras In New Orleans (Live) (3:01)
07. Got My Mojo Working (Live) (4:36)
08. Fess's Boogie (Live) (2:48)

Orleans Records will release Professor Longhair's Live at the University of Chicago Folk Festival—February 1, 1976, a previously unreleased live album, on April. The show, originally broadcast by WFMT-FM Chicago, features Professor Longhair (piano, vocals and whistling), Billy Gregory (lead guitar), Will Harvey (rhythm guitar), Julius Farmer (bass guitar) and Earl Gordon (drums).

Live In Chicago

7 comments:

teddy cat baz said...

cheers bluestender

Nick said...

Can this be re-uploaded, please?

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Professor Longhair - Live In Chicago (2016) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/6FIRBDFC/PL-LIC.rar_links
Zippy: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/uhEeDa5Y/file.html

Nick said...

Red Rooster, thank you for the re-up. Happy New Year to you!

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Nick, sorry I couldn't help you with your second re-up request.

Nick said...

That's okay, I appreciate your time and effort. Oddly enough, I just received an email from a friend with a link to "Crawfish Fiesta" that originated from another blog. I can post it in the comments for "Crawfish Fiesta" or in the Basement if it doesn't clash with the rules for this blog.

Again, many thanks for this one!

Red Rooster said...

@Nick.. guess you're good then when it comes to "Crawfish Fiesta", and unless someone else should ask for it I see no real need for you to post it even though it's nice of you to make the offer. Either way, it wouldn't clash with any of our rules/guidelines.