Time: 45:33
Size: 104.3 MB
Styles: Guitar blues
Year: 2012
Art: Front
[4:02] 1. Comin' Out The Hole
[3:23] 2. Big Legged Woman
[3:50] 3. Ease Out
[5:18] 4. Give Me A Beer
[4:08] 5. Angel
[7:37] 6. Swamp Devil
[5:07] 7. Joe Brown
[5:01] 8. Coffee
[4:20] 9. That Old Man
[2:43] 10. Ain't Studdin' You Baby
Gitlo's brush with fame happened at an early age when he performed with Sonny Boy Williamson during a New Year's Eve gig in Darien, Georgia. Gitlo's old-style guitar blues are known up and down the South East coast.
"Gitlo is a very good blues singer, he can growl and he can be a smooth soul singer. He comes right out growling the title song and moves into the buttery soul of Ease Out with the soft picking of his guitar and the soaring voice. The sweet soul of Angel or the punch blues of the song Joe Brown show the breath of his talent. I have been buying blues music since 1968 and I thought I was up on most of the good singers but this guy really surprised me. I would recommend this CD to anyone who likes the soul of W.C. Clark mixed with the depth of voice from Albert King or Michael Burks. He is an adequate guitar player, certainly not in the category of Albert or Michael but he gets the point across. Big Leg Women is a great blues song and he "loves his women so big that when she backs up she goes beep-beep-beep." Check him out on and I think you will be surprise by this relatively unknown blues man." ~Bluesman
"Gitlo is a very good blues singer, he can growl and he can be a smooth soul singer. He comes right out growling the title song and moves into the buttery soul of Ease Out with the soft picking of his guitar and the soaring voice. The sweet soul of Angel or the punch blues of the song Joe Brown show the breath of his talent. I have been buying blues music since 1968 and I thought I was up on most of the good singers but this guy really surprised me. I would recommend this CD to anyone who likes the soul of W.C. Clark mixed with the depth of voice from Albert King or Michael Burks. He is an adequate guitar player, certainly not in the category of Albert or Michael but he gets the point across. Big Leg Women is a great blues song and he "loves his women so big that when she backs up she goes beep-beep-beep." Check him out on and I think you will be surprise by this relatively unknown blues man." ~Bluesman
Comin' Out The Hole mc
Comin' Out The Hole zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment