Friday, August 3, 2018

Johnny Winter - Jack Daniels Kind Of Day

Year: 1992/1996
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 44:18
Size: 102,7 MB
Styles: Blues, country, R&B
Scans: Full

1. Sloppy Drunk (2:16)
2. The Mistress (2:52)
3. Careful With A Fool (3:47)
4. Shed So Many Tears (2:17)
5. Eternally (2:34)
6. Raining Teardrops (2:23)
7. Jack Daniels Kind Of Day (2:55)
8. Going Down Slow (5:56)
9. Stay By My Side (2:18)
10. We Go Back Quite A Ways (3:05)
11. Low Down Gal Of Mine (3:10)
12. Thirty-Two Twenty Blues (2:18)
13. Silvery Moon (2:09)
14. I Had To Cry (1:58)
15. Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone (2:15)
16. Crazie Baby (1:57)

A compilation album covering the period 1960-1968. Some tracks are off speed, "faster" than the actual single release, and "Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone" has a lot of reverb added to the original recording to make it sound different.

(For additional description, see the liner notes.)

Jack Daniels Kind Of Day mc
Jack Daniels Kind Of Day zippy

4 comments:

Rhodb said...

Thanks Red

Any johnny Winter is good weather it is faster or not

Regards

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Rhodb, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment.

George said...

Hmm! Though I can't say I'm a Johnny Winter's fan, I admit this post is very, very interesting. I'm really curious to hear his 60s output, before he made the albums that made him known. Well done, RR!

Red Rooster said...

You're most welcome George, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed the recordings on this album.