Thursday, September 6, 2018

B.B. King - Ain't Nobody Home! The Very Best Of B.B. King

Year: 1989
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 70:01
Size: 161,0 MB
Styles: Blues
Scans: Full

1. Everyday I Have The Blues (Live) (2:43)
2. Ain't Nobody Home (3:37)
3. The Thrill Is Gone (5:25)
4. Inflation Blues (4:14)
5. Sweet Sixteen (Live) (4:17)
6. Rock Me Baby (Live) (3:58)
7. Caldonia (3:19)
8. Why I Sing The Blues (8:37)
9. Into The Night (4:13)
10. Don't Answer The Door (5:08)
11. Sweet Little Angel (Live) (4:13)
12. Please Love Me (3:01)
13. Nightlife/Please Send Someone To Love (4:32)
14. Paying The Cost To Be The Boss (2:34)
15. Darling You Know I Love You (4:47)
16. How Blue Can You Get (Live) (5:14)

"Ain't Nobody Home" contains some of my best recordings over the past 40 years. "Everyday I Have The Blues" and "Sweet Little Angel" were taken from my 1965 album "Live At The Regal", which many music critics still think is one of the best live albums ever recorded. And who am I to argue with that! These songs were put together to appeal to my long time fans as well as my newer fans who began to listen to my records after I recorded "When Love Comes To Town" with U2 on tour in Arizona at the end of 1987 and which was released on U2's album "Rattle And Hum" last year. /Excerpt from the liner notes by B.B. King

Ain't Nobody Home! The Very Best Of B.B. King mc
Ain't Nobody Home! The Very Best Of B.B. King zippy

No comments: