Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 44:53
Size: 103,9 MB
Styles: Electric blues, Texas blues
Scans: Full
1. You Belong To Me (4:18)
2. Radio Groove (4:02)
3. I Don't Need No Sugar Mama (3:08)
4. I'll Be Around (2:37)
5. I Hear You Knocking (2:53)
6. Red Hot Mama (3:01)
7. Call 'Em How I See Them (2:44)
8. Since I Fell For You (4:45)
9. I Was Lookin' Back To See (2:39)
10. Slippin' And Slidin' (2:42)
11. I'm A Samplin' Man (2:47)
12. Hawaiian Hound (2:22)
13. Oh Baby (3:30)
14. Reap What You Sow (3:18)
Not a group in the normal sense, the Texas Northside Kings are instead a group of hot young Austin-based guitarists and singers (Eve Mensees, Johnny Moeller, Mike Keller, Shawn Pittman, Seth Walker, Nick Curran) doing their thing in front of a veteran crackerjack band made up of drummer Willie Sampson, bassist Jeffery Plummer, organist and pianist Earl Gilliam, and sax legend Spot Barnett, and the result is a fun sampler of down-and-dirty contemporary electric Texas blues. Steve Leggett, AllMusic
Texas Northside Kings mc
Texas Northside Kings zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment