Friday, September 7, 2018

Chris 'Hammer' Smith - Livin' On My Own

Year: 1996
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 58:37
Size: 135,2 MB
Styles: Electric blues, harmonica blues
Scans: Full

1. Down In South Central (4:58)
2. I'm The One (5:16)
3. Get Tough (5:08)
4. You And Me (6:06)
5. Low Down Dirty Blues (5:06)
6. It Don't Make Sense (5:22)
7. Outta Here (4:31)
8. 'Til I Met You (3:44)
9. Should've Done Her Better (5:57)
10. Jump (3:59)
11. Set The World On Fire (3:18)
12. Livin' On My Own (3:50)
13. Sonata In A Minor (1:14)

This production with L.A. harmonica ace Chris 'Hammer' Smith and his band provides modern electric blues with a funky groove and a highcalibre list of guests such as Sonny Landreth, Phil Upchurch, Tony Braunagel and Barbara Morrison. They all appear on this intense and strong record which is a crucial step in the right direction for this outstanding player from California.

Livin' On My Own mc
Livin' On My Own zippy

6 comments:

Ballas said...

Thank you very much Red Rooster. This looks very good.

Red Rooster said...

You're most welcome Ballas, glad you enjoyed the post. Perosnally I think this is a great album, and I hope you will find it to your liking. Thanks for your comment.

daba said...

Red Rooster thanks for this.

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Daba, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment.

BluesGang.47 said...

Plze re-up TIA

Red Rooster said...

Links for this post updated December 8, 2018.