Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 50:15
Size: 116,1 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Scans: Full
1. I'm So Glad I Met You (4:16)
2. I Just Can't Run Away From The Blues (4:25)
3. Mean Husband Blues (3:55)
4. Bottom Line (3:52)
5. I Never Thought (2:36)
6. Hard Life (5:17)
7. Jody (4:43)
8. It All Went Down The Drain (4:50)
9. How Long Can It Last? (3:13)
10. Old Time Sake (4:16)
11. You Confuse Me (2:46)
12. More Than You'll Ever Know (6:01)
More impressive than Shorty's British venture thanks to superior production values and a better handle on his past (there's a stellar remake of "Hard Life"), Topsy Turvy made it clear that Guitar Shorty was back to stay stateside. Black Top assembled a fine New Orleans combo for the majority of the album, as Shorty proved that his act translates beautifully to record minus the crowd-pleasing acrobatic antics. /Bill Dahl, AllMusic
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
Topsy Turvy mc
Topsy Turvy zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment