Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Bo Diddley - Bo's The Man!: Live On Tour

Size: 133,3 MB
Time: 57:26
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2006
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Full

01. Intro: Bo Diddley Vamp (Live) ( 7:26)
02. Doctor Jekyll (Live) ( 5:02)
03. Everleen (Live) ( 4:38)
04. I Don't Know Where I've Been (Live) ( 2:17)
05. You Can't Judge A Book (Live) ( 3:54)
06. Road Runner (Live) ( 3:25)
07. I'm A Man (Live) (10:38)
08. Mona (Live) ( 5:10)
09. Don't Know Where I've Been ( 5:59)
10. Juke ( 3:32)
11. Sad Hours ( 5:22)

1-8 recorded in Europe 1984 plus 3 bonus studio tracks #9 London 1982, #10/11 Chicago 1967!

Ellas McDaniel (born Ellas Otha Bates, December 30, 1928 – June 2, 2008), known as Bo Diddley, was an American singer, guitarist, songwriter and music producer who played a key role in the transition from the blues to rock and roll.

Bo's The Man!

1 comment: