Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Blues Cousins - Live At Sunbanks Blues Festival

Size: 150.1 MB
Time: 65:33
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2004
Styles: Blues Rock
Art: Full

1. Messing With The Kid [6:21]
2. No More Dogging [6:16]
3. Talk To Me [7:40]
4. Sweet Home Chicago [9:17]
5. Help Me [7:44]
6. Johnny B.Goode [7:21]
7. My Baby Is Coming Home [4:49]
8. Moscow Boogie [9:31]
9. Long Time Ago [6:29]

During what was their second trip to the USA, I was given the opportunity to record The Blues Cousins. This recording comes from the 2004 Sunbanks Blues Festival, their last outdoor festival performance before returning home to Russia. What you see here is one of their dreams come true. The Blues Cousins first CD recorded and produced in the United States of America. We hope you enjoy discovering The Blues Cousins and will agree that "These guys rock, really rock." _Dave Keefer.

Live At Sunbanks Blues Festival

2 comments:

jose said...

Dear friends: I would like a new link of this sensational record.Thanks in advanced

Red Rooster said...

Sorry Jose, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it and the original poster isn't active. Hopefully someone else can help you out or you could try asking for this album in the Basement.