Time: 39:51
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Chicago Blues, Harmonica Blues
Art: Front
01. Oscar's Motel (2:47)
02. Down On The South Side (3:41)
03. Please Have Mercy (4:00)
04. I Can't Stand You (4:20)
05. Hot Little Mess (3:29)
06. Nobody Called It The Blues (3:34)
07. Pontiac Blues (1:57)
08. Trying So Hard (5:17)
09. She Dropped The Axe On Me (3:43)
10. I Want What Chaz Has (3:43)
11. Ride Santa Ride (3:18)
Features nine new original Cash Box Kings songs hotwiring the classic juke-joint sound for the modern day. The band also breathes new life into Muddy Waters’ “Please Have Mercy” and Sonny Boy Williamson’s “Pontiac Blues.” Chicago blues diva Deitra Farr and Memphis blues great John Nemeth guest. “Oscar Wilson’s powerful and deep voice harkens back to the golden age of Chicago blues. Joe Nosek blows spirited, muscular harp. One of the top blues bands of this era.” —Blues Music Magazine
Oscar's Motel MP3
Oscar's Motel FLAC

6 comments:
SWEET!!! Thanks BT! :)
Thank you so much Bluestender !!!
Now that's what I'm talking bout!
Yep that's a keeper Many thanks BT
Thanks so much. Excellent!
Thanks much appreciated.
Post a Comment