Size: 72,2 MB
Time: 30:52
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Rock & Roll/R&B mix
Art: Front
1. Bad Situation (3:18)
2. Cape May Diamond (1:48)
3. Hey Miss Glynis (2:24)
4. Right Hand Man (2:29)
5. I'm Ready I'm Ready! (3:00)
6. I Do My Best To Survive (2:39)
7. Rumble Strip (2:01)
8. I'll Be Gone (2:23)
9. Killing Time (2:42)
10. I'm Young (2:35)
11. Play Pen (2:20)
12. Flyin (3:08)
Barrence Whitfield And The Savages are back after a 5 year hiatus with a new LP titled Glory on FOLC Records that was recorded in Valencia Spain in May 2023 at the completion of a long Euro tour. Much of the material was written and developed on this tour. The Savages are now in their 40th year of recording and this LP is a genre bending pile driver that has the same energy as their self titled LP from 1983. The band features original line-up core members Barrence Whitfield, Peter Greenberg and Phil Lenker along with Andy Jody and Tom Quartulli who have been with the band a dozen years.
The LP was produced by Mike Mariconda and the Savages were joined on this recording by Spencer Evoy on Baritone Sax. The Savages most recently had a successful run of recordings on Bloodshot Records, having re-grouped in 2010. They continue to unleash their distinctive brand of rock & roll that mixes up a cocktail of soul, blues and garage. It is timeless and highly recommended! /Sonic Rendezvous
The LP was produced by Mike Mariconda and the Savages were joined on this recording by Spencer Evoy on Baritone Sax. The Savages most recently had a successful run of recordings on Bloodshot Records, having re-grouped in 2010. They continue to unleash their distinctive brand of rock & roll that mixes up a cocktail of soul, blues and garage. It is timeless and highly recommended! /Sonic Rendezvous
Glory mc
Glory gofile

3 comments:
Thank you Rooster
I'll second that, thank you Rooster.
You're most welcome Happymonk and Frankie, glad you guys enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.
Post a Comment