Wednesday, August 13, 2025

Misty Blues - Other Side Of Blue

Album: Other Side Of Blue
Size: 104,4 MB
Time: 45:05
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2025
Styles: Blues/Funk/Roots mix
Art: Front

1. I've Got Vices (5:33)
2. Maybe I Could (4:39)
3. Trust Ain't Given (4:27)
4. Let Me Tell You 'Bout It (3:43)
5. Easy Peasy (3:20)
6. Three Mississippi's (4:44)
7. Yes I Will (4:14)
8. You'll Never Feel My Blues (2:30)
9. Carry On This Way (4:16)
10. Saving Grace (3:42)
11. I Ain't Buying (Feat. Bob Stannard) (3:51)

On the heels of their 25th anniversary last year, Misty Blues keeps their feet on the throttle with their 17th album "Other Side Of Blue". This wholly original album is a mixture of more traditionally aligned compositions alongside of their unique approach of paying homage to the blues by pairing it with glimpses of other genres. It was crafted to tantalize the pallets of those who enjoy blues and blues infused jazz, roots, Americana, folk, funk and tent revival musings. /Bluestown Music

Personnel: Gina Coleman (vocals, guitar); Seth Flesichmann (guitar); Bill Patriquin (bass); Diego Mongue (bass, percussion); Rob Tatten (drums, vocals); David Vittone (keyboard, vocals); Aaron Dean (saxophone, vocals); Bob Stannard (harmonica track 11).

Other Side Of Blue mc
Other Side Of Blue gofile

2 comments:

Pheebster said...

Thanks, Red Rooster. As always with Misty Blues, high quality songs, singing and musicianship

Red Rooster said...

You're most welcome Pheebster, glad you enjoyed the post. Thank you for your comment, it's appreciated.