Thursday, February 26, 2026

Rob Blaine - Rob Blaine's Big Otis Blues

Size: 341 MB
Time: 52:41
File: Flac
Released: 2010
Styles: Blues, rock
Art: Full

1. Not The Forgiving Kind (3:15)
2. Only Mine (4:29)
3. Affection And Pain (3:38)
4. Same Old Blues (4:36)
5. Hourglass Baby (2:59)
6. Gone, Not Forgot (3:48)
7. Trouble (4:21)
8. Can't Help But Wonder (7:15)
9. Must Be Nice (5:04)
10. Find A Way (5:57)
11. Don't Burn Down The Bridge (2:54)
12. Must Be Nice (Acoustic) (4:19)

"When I say that Rob Blaine is a Guitar God, I mean that with two capital “G’s.” Not only is this a fantastic blues album, it’s just one of the best damn guitar albums I’ve heard all year. Period."

Rob Blaine's Big Otis Blues FLAC

1 comment:

Juancho Farias said...

Awesome album! Blaine and that healthy mix of Jeff Healey and KW Shepherd make for a 100% guitar-driven work. Cheers and thanks a lot!