Time:
File: Mostly MP3 @ 320K/s
Released:
Styles: Blues
Art: Picture
1. Blue Raindrops ( 5:45)
2. I'll Be Alright ( 4:26)
3. Mojo Boogie / Johnny Winter ( 4:55)
4. Tell Me More ( 4:57)
5. Gotta serve somebody ( 5:25)
6. Muddy Water ( 5:43)
7. Vigilante Man ( 4:15)
8. Spanish Harlem ( 4:08)
9. When Love Struck You Down ( 3:45)
10. I Need Someone To Love Me ( 6:17)
11. Recession Blues ( 7:28)
12. Melissa ( 3:57)
13. ( 6:48)
14. Take What You Need ( 3:50)
15. Hans Theesink / Going to Dallas ( 3:44)
16. Me And Bobby McGee ( 4:29)
17. Shake It Off Right Away ( 4:40)
18. Big Bad Sun ( 5:04)
19. Abym mógl przed siebie isc ( 5:27)
20. Stranger In A Struggling Strife ( 5:51)
21. Tomboy Boogie ( 4:42)
22. Smokestack Lightning ( 5:40)
23. Easy ( 4:11)
24. Run In On A Groove ( 4:24)
25. Hear Me Calling ( 5:44)
26. Don't Answer the Door ( 5:07)
27. Guitar Slim / The Things That I Used To Do (1953) ( 3:04)
28. Cypress Grove ( 3:59)
29. Here's Your Mop Mr. Johnson ( 3:40)
30. Mercury Blues ( 7:56)
31. Ora Mio Non Lo Sei Piu' ( 4:41)
32. Bad News On the Line (11:57)
PLEASE READ THIS LITTLE STORY:
I started uploading into the usenet around 1995. After 100DVD's I said I would stop. They had organized a little surprise party for me with some die-hard downloaders. After 4 weeks I was uploading again. Then, at 250, I said again I would stop. After a little pause I was uploading again, lol. I did another 250 so the last one was, I think after 15,16, 17 years of uploading number 500. I said to myself, it must be something special. From 2011 until 2018 I had my weekly Flacast radio stream. From all this streams I took tracks and created that number 500 special. It contains 340 bluestracks, some bluesrock. If you want to know what you get, dowload the HTML files first, so you get an idea. Hope you like it.
Number 500 MP3
HTML Files HTML
3 comments:
Broken links
Nothing wrong with the dl links. And next time please leave a nick name as it states in the rules.
Thanks, a lot of history to this.
Post a Comment