Thursday, October 23, 2014

Phil Gates - 2 albums: Addicted To The Blues / Should I

Album: Addicted To The Blues
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 42:08
Size: 96.5 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2010
Art: Front

[3:39] 1. Get Around To Me
[2:53] 2. Sexy Little Cool
[3:28] 3. Evening Train
[2:42] 4. My Babe
[5:39] 5. Everyday
[3:56] 6. Addicted
[4:40] 7. You Should've Listened
[2:56] 8. I Never Knew
[3:00] 9. Used Me Up
[2:54] 10. Road Shufflin'
[2:46] 11. End Of Time
[3:29] 12. The Wisdom

Mix Chicago Blues with the energy of a power plant, and you’ll have the Phil Gates Band. The PGB means great originals, and Blues songs you love. Combining Danny Ritter on Drums, Vince Tividad on Bass, Mark Justin on Keys, and with the voice, and guitar work of Phil Gates, will mean a night of Blues is on tap.

Addicted To The Blues mc
Addicted To The Blues zippy

Album: Should I
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 31:59
Size: 73.2 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2008
Art: Front

[6:31] 1. Phil's Blues
[4:30] 2. I'm Lost
[3:52] 3. Should I
[4:07] 4. Take It Out
[2:37] 5. Back It Up
[2:22] 6. Baby Please
[2:48] 7. Where Do You Live
[5:10] 8. Cry

This CD from Phil Gates is the direction of new Blues for him. Titled “Should I?”, this CD is pure Blues. The Blues has always been home for him. Hailing from Chicago, Illinois, Phil authentically plays the Blues from the first track “Phil’s Blues” that pours straight into a slow Blues, to the popular “I’m Lost “, all the way to some great slide guitar on “Where Do You Live?”

The Phil Gates Blues Band has been hitting it hard on the west coast, and is a band to see. Phil’s guitar style is his own, peppered with flavors of Blues greats that inspired him along the way such as Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, Albert King, B.B. King, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter, and many others. If you haven’t heard him, listen. If you’re in the Southern California area, go see him.

Should I mc
Should I zippy

2 comments:

smitty said...

Mat could you re-up




Phil Gates - Addicted To The Blues in Zippy Thanks

Red Rooster said...

New links for these two albums can be found below.

Phil Gates - Addicted To The Blues (2010) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/TZTZ0OTO/PG-ATTB.rar_links
Zippy: http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/ZOgjJc1a/file.html

Phil Gates - Should I (2008) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0BDKPCHJ/PG-SI.rar_links
Zippy: http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/KJMQp3m3/file.html