Couldn't find any review about this series but here is an interesting interview with Ralph Bass who wrote a book with this very same title.
Album: I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 1
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 47:21
Size: 108.4 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2006
Art: Front
[4:32] 1. Joe Carter - I'm Worried
[5:00] 2. Joe Carter - Annie Lee
[4:41] 3. Joe Carter - Sweet Home Chicago
[4:27] 4. Joe Carter - Joe's Boogie
[6:01] 5. Joe Carter - Joe's New Stormy Monday
[3:53] 6. Lacy Gibson - You Better Be Sure
[5:14] 7. Lacy Gibson - Easy Woman
[4:06] 8. Lacy Gibson - Whop That Thang Around Me
[6:03] 9. Lacy Gibson - Black Jack
[3:19] 10. Lacy Gibson - C.B. Blues
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 1 mc
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 1 zippy
Album: I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 2
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 37:43
Size: 86.4 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2006
Art: Front
[4:33] 1. Jimmy Johnson - Pepper's Hangout
[5:33] 2. Jimmy Johnson - Looking For My Baby
[4:07] 3. Jimmy Johnson - Pretty Baby
[5:18] 4. Jimmy Johnson - When My First Wife Quit Me
[6:13] 5. Eddie Clearwater - Muddy Water's Goin'to Run Clear
[2:48] 6. Eddie Clearwater - Boogie My Blues Away
[4:14] 7. Eddie Clearwater - Blues At Theresa's
[4:55] 8. Eddie Clearwater - I Don't Know Why
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 2 mc
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 2 zippy
Album: I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 3
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 42:18
Size: 96.9 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2006
Art: Front
[4:11] 1. Carrie Bell - You Went Away Baby
[4:18] 2. Carrie Bell - You Got To Give Me Some
[4:52] 3. Carrie Bell - Tired Of Being Dogged Around
[5:15] 4. Carrie Bell - Help Me
[4:30] 5. Carrie Bell - Alcoholic Man
[4:35] 6. Magic Slim - Strange Things Happen
[5:10] 7. Magic Slim - Born In Missouri
[4:54] 8. Magic Slim - Soul Blues
[4:29] 9. Magic Slim - Got A Little Woman
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 3 mc
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 3 zipp
Album: I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 4
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 44:34
Size: 102.0 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2013
Art: Front
[3:56] 1. Willie Williams - Showing Off My Car
[3:26] 2. Sunnyland Slim - I Had It So Hard
[4:32] 3. Lee Jackson - Pleading For Love
[6:40] 4. Eddie Clearwater - Came Up The Hard Way
[4:09] 5. Magic Slim - That Ain't Right
[5:04] 6. Jimmy Johnson - Things I Used To Do
[4:38] 7. Lee Jackson - Chicago Woman
[4:13] 8. Sunnyland Slim - Everytime I Get To Drinking
[3:45] 9. Sunnyland Slim - Bessie Mae
[4:06] 10. Lee Jackson - Rocks Is My Pillow
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 4 mc
I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It Vol 4 zippy




7 comments:
I didn't Give A damn If Whites Bought It Vol. 5 @320 :
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/99478104/file.html
Excellent !!! Thanks :-)
Info at Discogs.com says these volumes were released on LP in 1984-1985 (see links below, separate link for vol. 4). It also says that tracks 1-5 on vol. 3 are credited to Willie Willams (with Carey Bell), not Carrie Bell as stated on this release. Apart from basic track info there is not much info given at Discogs though. There was also a 2 CD release of this series in 1998, two volumes with a total of 30 tracks. Thanks to Mr Tiggas for volumes 1-4 and to Lurker for volume 5.
http://www.discogs.com/label/265209-I-Didnt-Give-A-Damn-If-Whites-Bought-It!-The-Ralph-Bass-Session
http://www.discogs.com/Various-I-Didnt-Give-A-Damn-If-Whites-Bought-It-The-Ralph-Bass-Sessions-Vol-4/release/4481509
Links for track info on the 1998 CD reissue (2 volumes):
Vol 1: http://www.bluebeatmusic.com/product_info.php?products_id=19300
Vol 2: http://www.bluebeatmusic.com/product_info.php?products_id=19299
Thanks Lurker for Vol 5. What a great title for an album series.
Good Morning, is possible to re up this 5 album. Thanks very much
@cartucho - I Didn't Give A Damn If Whites Bought It - The Ralph Bass Sessions Vol 1 - 5 (Red Lightnin 0050) FLAC
Sendgb link
https://sendgb.com/J9ztTaihXqj
THANKS VERY MUCH...
Post a Comment