Big Harmonica Bob is a professional Blues Harp Player, Guitar Player, Songwriter, Singer, Bluesman from Long Beach California. Bob has his own Independent Label called "Big Blues Dog Productions". His original songs are played Worldwide on Blues Radio Shows. His band has played regularly in Long Beach, and other Blues Venues in So. Cal. Bob played at "The Legendary Buffalo Chip" in Sturgis South Dakota. Big Harmonica Bob is the Real Deal. He has been at this a long time, playing. The Blues with the Famous and The Infamous! ...still at it!
"I continue to play music all over Los Angeles as of 2015. I tried to quit but the peeps told me to keep on. Damn it ... I will gig. I can't put my local gigs on this site becaus small minded gig stealers follow us around to steal gigs. The places I play are already full of people and to avoid this unfortunate problem that is the way it is as of 2015. I'm working with the best in the business. May the Blues be with you. I'm playin a little bit of old time Rock, Blues, Roots, etc for the fun of it... the Blues is still number One. I've put out some fun songs lately. Don't let that bother you. I'm old and my skin is cold ... but I am playing damnit."
"I continue to play music all over Los Angeles as of 2015. I tried to quit but the peeps told me to keep on. Damn it ... I will gig. I can't put my local gigs on this site becaus small minded gig stealers follow us around to steal gigs. The places I play are already full of people and to avoid this unfortunate problem that is the way it is as of 2015. I'm working with the best in the business. May the Blues be with you. I'm playin a little bit of old time Rock, Blues, Roots, etc for the fun of it... the Blues is still number One. I've put out some fun songs lately. Don't let that bother you. I'm old and my skin is cold ... but I am playing damnit."
Album: Mean Old Town
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 49:31
Size: 113.4 MB
Styles: Harmonica blues
Year: 2006
Art: Front
[6:23] 1. Mean Old Town
[3:57] 2. Deep Freeze
[3:26] 3. Your Sugar
[4:42] 4. Bits Of Dirt
[3:34] 5. I'm Your Money Man
[3:42] 6. I'm Filing Charges On You
[5:34] 7. Tell Gloria
[4:05] 8. The Chicks Still Dig Me
[4:08] 9. I'd Rather Live In My Shack
[5:57] 10. Rollin' Straight Ahead
[3:57] 11. Why You Have To Be So Mean
Mean Old Town mc
Mean Old Town zippy
Album: Straight From The Harp
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 31:41
Size: 72.6 MB
Styles: Harmonica blues
Year: 2003
Art: Front
[3:41] 1. Big Harmonica Bob's Boogie
[3:32] 2. Lookie Here
[4:34] 3. Blow You Out Blues
[2:53] 4. Harp Batttle Mambo
[4:16] 5. I Like It
[5:18] 6. The Bad Boy Shuffle
[4:52] 7. Beach Fest Boogie
[2:32] 8. Big Bob's Shuffle
Straight From The Harp mc
Straight From The Harp zippy


5 comments:
Thanks!
May I get these reupped please? 🤙💙🎼😎
@daba:
New Flac links:
Big Harmonica Bob - Mean Old Town - 2006 - Flac\
https://pixeldrain.com/u/R8569ge2
Big Harmonica Bob - Straight from the Harp - 2003 - Flac\
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fXNFo38y
Thanks again Flash. Today is his birthday. 🤙💙🎼😎
Thanks, Flash (and Daba).
Post a Comment