Time: 55:53
Size: 128.0 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2014
Art: Front
[4:37] 1. I Can't Lose The Blues
[5:19] 2. My Love Comes Tumbling Down
[4:00] 3. I Loved Another Woman
[3:06] 4. Rollin' Man
[5:00] 5. Something About You
[3:55] 6. He's Walking
[4:44] 7. Cold As Ice
[7:18] 8. Gary's Gone
[5:16] 9. When The Lights Came On
[7:58] 10. A Real Mother For Ya
[4:35] 11. Beer Drinking Woman
Fred Chapellier is a French blues artist. Here are some songs recorded live in France in january 2014 at "Espace manuréva" in Charleville-Mézières. They include some of Fred's original material and some cover songs from Artists that influenced Fred's music like Peter Green, Albert King and Johnny "guitar" Watson.
Electric Communion: The Alternative & Previously Unreleased Versions mc
Electric Communion: The Alternative & Previously Unreleased Versions zippy

6 comments:
Please, I need a new link of this disc of Fred Chapellier,thanks
New links for this post can be found below.
Fred Chapellier - Electric Communion; Alternative & Unreleased Versions (2014) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/Z6816BZ0/FC-ECA_UV.rar_links
Zippy: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/ZF0sFYbt/file.html
Hello Red Rooster & Mat Tiggas!
A new link would be fine & much appreciated!
Thank You!
New links for this post can be found below.
Fred Chapellier - Electric Communion; Alternative & Unreleased Versions (2014) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TXCUSEG/FC-ECA_UV.rar_links
Zippy: http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/GoeVgNdA/file.html
@Red Rooster!
Thank You very much for the new links!
(Maybe this comment appears twice: I'm not sure if my 1st comment was sent properly so I repeat it to be sure)
Looking for this album in FLAC ... any help would be most appreciated .. TIA
Post a Comment