"What a powerhouse of soul and inspiration mixed with desire and passion, Grainne Duffy takes you to the most inner depths of your soul that others artists wish they could do with their music..... Grainne Duffy sets the standards for modern blues and country female vocals. An artist that is true to her music and not afraid of the hard work and commitment it all involves. Grainne Duffy is the real deal". ~All Access Magazine
Album: Test Of Time
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 42:24
Size: 97.1 MB
Styles: Country blues
Year: 2012
Art: Front
[4:20] 1. Everyday
[2:55] 2. Let Me In
[2:59] 3. Rockin' Rollin' Stone
[5:32] 4. Sweet Sweet Baby
[4:15] 5. Test Of Time
[3:13] 6. Don't You Remember
[3:14] 7. Please Take Care
[4:14] 8. What More Can I Do
[3:26] 9. I Know We're Gonna Be Just Fine
[2:58] 10. Falling For You
[5:12] 11. In My Arms
Test Of Time mc
Test Of Time zippy
Album: Out Of The Dark
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 45:39
Size: 104.5 MB
Styles: Country blues
Year: 2007
Art: Front
[3:50] 1. Each And Every Time
[2:42] 2. Drivin' Me Crazy
[2:05] 3. Bring It All Together
[3:50] 4. Bad To Worse
[5:34] 5. Rather Go Blind
[3:39] 6. I Don't Know Why
[3:33] 7. Good Love Had To Die
[4:04] 8. Meant To Break
[5:45] 9. Thrill Is Gone
[5:38] 10. Time's Not Enough
[2:11] 11. Out Of The Dark
[2:43] 12. Waiting For You
Out Of The Dark mc
Out Of The Dark zippy


6 comments:
Hi! I will be glad if someone can re-up these dead links.
Many thanks in advance
@Loumy93:
New links for:
Grainne Duffy - Out Of The Dark - 2007 - 320:
http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/Tc7IDRpH/file.html
Grainne Duffy - Test Of Time - 2012 - 320:
http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/kUZNx9oh/file.html
Enjoy!
@Dreumis: I had lost the 1st one and didn't know the 2nd,
so I'm happy to discover her evolution !
Thanks again and have a good week !
Hi! Any chance of getting a re-up on these two albums? Thanks!
New links for this post (both albums) can be found below.
Grainne Duffy - Test Of Time (2012) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/19ZXFQLH/GD-TOT.rar_links
Zippy: https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/2V5n7Rsc/file.html
Grainne Duffy - Out Of The Dark (2007) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1G5CWK0L/GD-OOTD.rar_links
Zippy: https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/guOy40qL/file.html
Thanks RR!
Post a Comment