Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mississippi Slim - You Can't Lose The Blues

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 70:31
Size: 161.5 MB
Styles: Delta blues
Year: 2008
Art: Front

[5:34] 1. You Can't Lose The Blues
[3:12] 2. Mississippi Boy
[4:27] 3. Take Your Finger Out Of It
[5:32] 4. I've Got To Leave You Alone
[5:10] 5. They Call Me Mississippi Slim
[2:35] 6. Thank You Baby
[4:58] 7. I Was Checking Out
[3:57] 8. Groove Me Baby
[5:03] 9. Sitting Here
[4:41] 10. Haven't I Been Good To You
[4:58] 11. Cotton Candy
[5:36] 12. Player Haters
[5:04] 13. If It Don't Fit
[5:17] 14. I Miss You
[4:21] 15. Dirty Bird

A native of Greenville, Miss., Mississippi Slim's trademark is brightly colored hair, tailormade multicolored suits and mismatched shoes and socks. When he was beginning his musical career, he moved to Chicago and performed with Junior Wells. His best-known songs are "Crying in the Arms of Another Love," "Cotton Candy Love," "You Can't Lose the Blues," "Mississippi Boy" and "I Was Checking In." He frequently headlines the Mississippi Delta Blues & Heritage Festival in Greenville; the Highway 61 Blues Festival in Leland, Miss.; and the B.B. King Homecoming Festival in Indianola, Miss.

You Can't Lose The Blues mc
You Can't Lose The Blues zippy

3 comments:

Betto Skin said...

Repost, please.

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Mississippi Slim - You Can't Lose The Blues (2008) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0XKZP4HL/MS-YCLTB.rar_links
Zippy: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/j2l2l38N/file.html

Skin said...

Thanx a lot.