Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - 2 albums: Oh Yeah! / Live

The pianist and singer Teresa James was born in Houston, Texas, but now lives in Los Angeles, California. Her piano style is influenced by the New Orleans sounds of Professor Longhair, her powerful voice bears a resemblance with her American colleagues Bonnie Raitt, Jan James and Shaun Murphy (Little Feat).

Teresa James and her Band "The Rhythm Tramps" play a Mix of Blues, Rock & Roll, Rhythm & Blues and occasionally some Country. They have played with other greats like Paul DeLay, Delbert McClinton, Bonnie Raitt and Levon Helm, who said: "Teresa is an original. When she sings, you can feel it in your bones". Her husband and band colleague, Terry Wilson, writes most of the songs and produced the latest album "Oh Yeah" (2004). The previous album was called "Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps Live"; their debut has the title "The Whole Enchilada".

Album: Oh Yeah!
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 53:27
Size: 122.4 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2004
Art: Front

[3:29] 1. When The Winds Die Down
[3:37] 2. Come Up And See Me Sometime
[3:07] 3. My Heart Took A Beating
[4:05] 4. Easy Come, Easy Go
[3:42] 5. High Maintenance Man
[6:00] 6. Wind Cries The Blues
[4:22] 7. Easier Said Than Done
[4:21] 8. In And Out Of Love
[4:44] 9. All That I Am
[4:04] 10. Just When I Thought
[5:09] 11. I'll Find Someone Who Will
[2:35] 12. I Want It All
[4:05] 13. May You Never

Oh Yeah! mc
Oh Yeah! zippy

Album: Live
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 67:16
Size: 154.0 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2001
Art: Front

[3:17] 1. Daydrinking
[3:11] 2. She's Got The Bug
[4:35] 3. I Want A Love
[4:50] 4. In My Dreams
[4:50] 5. Trouble With Angels
[3:30] 6. Going To The Zoo
[4:40] 7. That's What It Takes
[4:49] 8. Something's Happening
[3:07] 9. Shake A Leg
[2:52] 10. My Boy Lollipop
[4:15] 11. I Know What Love Can Do
[3:50] 12. Zipcode
[7:16] 13. Love Is For All Time
[4:16] 14. There's Always The Mambo
[3:11] 15. Life Is Hard
[4:40] 16. Trying Not To Laugh

Live mc
Live zippy

No comments: