Size: 161,0 MB
Time: 69:41
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2015
Styles: Modern Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front
01 Crazy Hambones - Moon (Live) (3:47)
02 Fast Eddy's Blue Band - Slow Down (3:23)
03 Boogie Boys - Where'd You Stay Last Night (6:04)
04 Jan Hirte's Blue Ribbon - Sweet Sixteen (3:58)
05 Steve 'Big Man' Clayton - I'm In Love With Your Baby (5:08)
06 Nico Brina - Charlie's Boogie (3:04)
07 Mick Pini - Jumping Blues (3:46)
08 Fast Eddy's Blue Band - Too Much Time To Think (3:56)
09 Little Willie Littlefield - Roomin' House Boogie (3:22)
10 Violin Experience - Man Of Many Words (3:22)
11 The Dynamite Daze - A Picture Of Downtown Kingston (3:46)
12 Phrasepig - Heit Morga (3:53)
13 Back On The Road - You're Stealing My Time (2:41)
14 Boogie Boys - Fortepian I Ja (5:59)
15 Soundsville - Theme From Starsky And Hutch (5:44)
16 Crazy Hambones - Have A Good Time (Live) (7:42)
Artists Of StoMo Blues & Boogie Artist Collection No. 8

8 comments:
Wrong link, pal.
Not anymore. Link is fixed :)
good day any chance for a reup?? somehow it is the only one I missed back when! thnks for your time
Sorry MapleBlues, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it. Pretty sure though that Bluestender can help you out whenever he sees this and can find the time. Know however that he is occupied with other things at the moment so it may be a while. Just thought I'd let you know.
@MB
Post has a new link. Enjoy :)
I would like help with this record with a new link.If its possible also vol.10.Thanks
@jose New Link
StoMo Blues & Boogie Artist Collection No. 08 Flac
https://mega.nz/file/zNdX3AKD#0HZU-ae59Tn55HFNDo_20MVOpGX1Y4oPXyKg-CY4-1A
New Link
StoMo Blues & Boogie Artist Collection No. 08 Flac
https://mega.nz/file/yVkEWToI#C_pKKm_QnB5g9QOoiueREz-W-gUUnZ02X0k9AGaTUDE
Post a Comment