Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 45:05
Size: 103.2 MB
Styles: Pop/Rock N Roll/Blues
Year: 2009
Art: Front
[2:49] 1. A Band's Gotta Do, What A Band's Gotta Do
[2:54] 2. I Still Love You
[3:27] 3. Keep Movin' On
[3:04] 4. Cadillac Rock
[2:48] 5. Takin' A Chance
[3:36] 6. He's Doin' Well
[2:47] 7. Rock'n'roll Heaven
[2:43] 8. A Man Among Men
[3:46] 9. Forever You
[2:46] 10. She Makes Me Cool
[2:59] 11. Just Like Jerry Lee
[3:59] 12. Day By Day
[2:58] 13. Hard Luck Jim
[4:21] 14. High On You
The band kicks off their 20th anniversary with new album "A Band's Gotta Do What A Band's Gotta Do", once again a chart-topper and Gold selling album in Sweden.
A Band's Gotta Do What A Band's Gotta Do mc
A Band's Gotta Do What A Band's Gotta Do zippy

5 comments:
@ mat tiggas:
I'm happy. Thanks for the Refreshments!!!!
Any chance to: The Refreshments: Live in Concert
The Refreshments: Rarities
The Refreshments: Rock on
Thanks in advance for your effort.
Is it possible to reupload these two albums?
Thanks a lot!
Would you please re-upload the album "The Refreshments - A Band's Gotta Do What A Band's Gotta Do". Thank you in advance
mat. tiggas
Could you reup this album? TIA
Best regards.
João Abel
I've just come to enjoy this band. I would be obliged if you could re-up it. Thanks in advance.
Post a Comment