Friday, August 19, 2016

Roomful Of Blues - Jump Blues Classics: Essential Recordings

Year: 2009
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 43:33
Size: 101,0 MB
Styles: R&B, jump blues
Scans: Full

1. Lillie Mae (3:09)
2. Lost Mind (4:06)
3. Danger Zone (5:28)
4. I Tried (3:51)
5. Smack Dab In The Middle (3:24)
6. I Smell Trouble (6:29)
7. The Comeback (5:32)
8. Blind Love (4:06)
9. I'm Just Your Fool (4:01)
10. Mister Dollar (3:22)

R&B little big band Roomful Of Blues has been one of the most enduring institutions in American music, and a showcase for some of the best blues talent in the world. On this collection, Roomful showcases a repertoire that perhaps no other band can play so well: the classic, horn-driven R&B of the 1950s. These swinging, in-the-pocket performances are the essence of Roomful's jump blues sound.

Jump Blues Classics: Essential Recordings mc
Jump Blues Classics: Essential Recordings zippy

4 comments:

Skin said...

Can you re-up, please?

Red Rooster said...

Links updated November 10, 2017.

joaoabel said...

@ Red Rooster
Also this one? TIA
Best regards.
João Abel

Red Rooster said...

Links for this post updated June 7, 2018.