Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Lonnie Johnson With Victoria Spivey - Idle Hours (Remastered)

Size: 111,2 MB
Time: 40:57
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1961/2016
Styles: Acoustic Blues, Country Blues
Art: Front

01. Darling, I Miss You So (3:23)
02. Long Time Blues (4:37)
03. You Are My Life (3:38)
04. Oh Yes Baby (2:44)
05. Please Baby (2:53)
06. Leave Me Or Love Me (2:58)
07. Idle Hours (3:31)
08. You Have No Love In Your Heart (3:50)
09. Good Luck Darling (3:21)
10. No More Cryin' (3:36)
11. I Got The Blues So Bad (3:03)
12. End It All (3:17)

Johnson and Victoria Spivey had known one another for decades (they duetted on the ribald "Toothache Blues" way back in 1928), so it's no surprise that their musical repartee on 1961's Idle Hours seems so natural and playful. Spivey guests on three tracks (including the title number) and plays piano on her one solo entry. Johnson does the majority of the disc without her, benefitting from pianistic accompaniment by Cliff Jackson. ~by Bill Dahl

Idle Hours

7 comments:

Anaheimers said...

Thank you very much Bluestender for this album. Just one thing I want to mention- and this is not about your choice of download site, OK?- is that MC is nagging about using Adblock. Sorry guys! The constant flood of ads creating multiple new folders on my (Firefox) browser when I try to download from Mirrorcreator is BIGGEST reason I use Adblock! (Again, Bluestender, nothing directed toward you.)

Bluestender said...

Hey Anaheimers, I use adblock plus too. Here, MC is working fine, even when warn me about that.

assioz said...

My man Bluestender, how did u know I was searching for this?^^
Maybe from the basement? ;)
Hahaha thanx a lot. Much appreciation again from all that u r sharing with us!!
Assioz

assioz said...

I normally dont go in details, but as some members report more and more "ad" spamming here a small how-to avoid:
Maybe this will help all others:

btw: Anaheimer:
"Ad guard" is the best adblocker in combination with "uOrigin".
-> But u have to update the filters.
For e.g. every week manually to get sure.

But in ur case ur browser is "ad-injected" as it seems.

Please go here:
https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
and read instructions in HOME tab to get a idea what this tool does.
Than: Download this tool and open.
Let it search everything and delete everything it finds.
Reboot and install open mentioned browser-extensions.
Should be now work all fine.
Please understand that I will not give more hints and support here and elsewhere. It is all written is inside above mentioned homepage.
Good look and rocking good night:)
Assioz

Bluestender said...

Hey assioz, you are very welcome :)

Skin said...

Hey Bluestender, can you post a new link on zippyshare....turbobit is work, but always break the connection.

Flash said...

New link for this album:

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/TImpmKwV/file.html