Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ruth Wyand - Through The Bottle Neck

Size: 98,9 MB
Time: 34:21
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2016
Styles: Electric/Acoustic Blues
Art: Front

01. He Took The Katy (3:32)
02. Dark End Of The Street (3:42)
03. Blame Yourself Blues (2:33)
04. Rollin & Tumblin (3:17)
05. Who Will Comfort Me (3:44)
06. Love Politician (3:09)
07. Today Is The Tomorrow I Feared (3:28)
08. God Bless The Child (3:49)
09. The Original Sin (3:16)
10. Been In The Storm So Long (3:47)

I am guitarist and songwriter who also sings from Kill Devil Hills NC. Some of my influences are Etta Baker, Doc Watson, Rev Gary Davis, Lucinda Williams, Jimi Hendrix and Bonnie Raitt.

I was the first woman to win the Gamble Rogers Fingerstyle Guitar Competition in 2006.

Through The Bottle Neck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please re-up this album, too? Thanks in advance, Rockinfish.

Flash said...

New link for this album:

https://mega.nz/file/iWBjHRTK#CPsZ0RN-TTaRb8GFgbYDFqRkTK2RO9Q2iL6FZvXuPNU

Anonymous said...

Thanks Flash! Rockinfish.