Time: 51:13
Size: 117.3 MB
Styles: Acoustic blues
Year: 2011
Art: Front
[2:43] 1. Walking By Myself
[4:06] 2. I Can Tell
[3:31] 3. Quit Your Lowdown Ways
[3:23] 4. Save Me For Later
[4:25] 5. Send Me Someone To Love
[4:19] 6. Queen Bee
[2:22] 7. Get Some
[4:25] 8. You'll Be Mine
[2:53] 9. The Honey I Want
[3:38] 10. Crazy 'bout Lovin' Me
[4:34] 11. Sometimes I Think I Can Fly
[2:57] 12. Oreo Cookie Blues
[3:22] 13. Oh My
[4:33] 14. Never Been To Spain
Mabel is a Canadian-built maple and spruce Larrivee parlour guitar I bought in 2003. "Me 'n' Mabel" is a collection of acoustic blues tunes that I play mostly on Mabel, but a few songs were played on her pals (loaned courtesy of Danny Greenspoon) a Gibson LG2 (born in 1957) and a National Duolian (born in 1929) for a couple extra sonic colours.
Me 'N' Mabel mc
Me 'N' Mabel zippy

10 comments:
Thanks Mat
A nice album, just giving it a solid run now.
regards
Would Love to have this reupped please when time allows! :)
Sorry Daba, personally I can't help you with this one and the original poster isn't active now. Hopefully someone else can help you out or you could try asking for this album in the Basement. Just thought I'd let you know.
New link for this album:
https://mir.cr/1ULOGBCP
Thanks Flash. I really appreciate it! :)
Thanks for this. Much appreciated.
Thank you Flash - better cover if wanted https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/kqdqNQmy/file.html
@Flash Track 8 "You'll Be Mine" Flawed. The rest are ok!
@daba:
Sorry bout that. Here is a link for a new track 8:
https://mir.cr/YACZXMQQ
Thanks Flash! :)
Post a Comment