Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 40:23
Size: 93,7 MB
Styles: Soul-blues
Scans: Full
1. I Like To Live The Love (3:33)
2. Respect Yourself (5:19)
3. Who Are You (3:58)
4. Love (3:15)
5. I Can't Leave (4:17)
6. To Know You Is To Love You (8:37)
7. Oh To Me (4:32)
8. Thank You For Loving The Blues (6:49)
The combination of King and the well-oiled Philly rhythm section that powered hits by the O'Jays, Spinners, and Stylistics proved a surprisingly adroit one. Two huge hits came from this album, the Stevie Wonder/Syreeta Wright-penned title track and "I Like to Live the Love," both of them intriguing updates of King's tried-and-true style. /Bill Dahl, AllMusic
To Know You Is To Love You mc
To Know You Is To Love You zippy

2 comments:
wow, i like this album a lot, many, many thanks. Best wishes for all
You're welcome Juan Manuel, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment and best wishes to you as well.
Post a Comment