Steve Hill is a guitar virtuoso and one of the top stars on the Canadian blues scene. What makes him unique is his ability to simultaneously sing and play guitar, bass and drums. He is an exceptionally skilled, raw and gritty blues incarnation of the one-man band. “To me playing the guitar has always been around finding one's true voice. There’s a lot of guitar players that do stuff that I can’t play — but there’s not a lot of people who can make it sound like I do. At least that’s what I’m trying to do.”
To Steve Hill, finding one’s true voice is “about having your ears open to what’s going on, but at the same time listening to what’s going on inside of you and what’s going on in your heart.”
To Steve Hill, finding one’s true voice is “about having your ears open to what’s going on, but at the same time listening to what’s going on inside of you and what’s going on in your heart.”
Album: Whiplash Love
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 46:09
Size: 105.7 MB
Styles: Rockin blues
Year: 2011
Art: Front
[3:48] 1. It Ain't Cool
[4:39] 2. Goodbye Sunshine
[3:27] 3. Cold Hearts
[3:43] 4. Whiplash Love
[4:06] 5. I'll Walk
[3:58] 6. Running Out Of Time
[3:52] 7. Burnt
[4:09] 8. I Fall For You
[3:26] 9. Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line
[3:50] 10. Let's Get Back Together
[7:05] 11. Judgment Day
Whiplash Love mc
Whiplash Love zippy
Album: Steve Hill & The Majestiks - The Damage Done
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 46:50
Size: 107.2 MB
Styles: Rockin blues
Year: 2009
Art: Front
[4:14] 1. The One
[3:12] 2. Who Do You Think You Are
[2:55] 3. Lost Woman
[3:06] 4. Up Jumped The Devil
[4:17] 5. To Much Pressure
[2:49] 6. Give Your Woman What She Wants
[4:09] 7. I'm Dying For You
[6:00] 8. Peace Of Mind
[3:17] 9. The Mighty
[4:04] 10. The Terrible One
[5:25] 11. I'll Be Around
[3:15] 12. Going Down
The Damage Done mc
The Damage Done zippy


4 comments:
Hi, any chance of a re-up of this please?
Should have said 'these'. Thanks
New links for this post (both albums) can be found below.
Steve Hill - Whiplash Love (2001) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0MDFUTDS/SH-WL.rar_links
Zippy: https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/DkTXdyR3/file.html
Steve Hill & The Majestiks - The Damage Done (2009) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0HUZO8OV/SH_TM-TDD.rar_links
Zippy: https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/iLIVew3v/file.html
May I get this reupped please when time allows? 🤙💙🎼😎
Post a Comment