Friday, January 27, 2017

Cadillac Blues Band - 2 albums: Starting Out / Live '96

Album: Starting Out
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 46:48
Size: 107.1 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 1993
Art: Front

[4:46] 1. Roadband Blues
[3:26] 2. Stolen Heart
[5:00] 3. The Thrill Is Gone
[7:04] 4. Remembering Love
[4:05] 5. When The Blues Is Your Only Friend
[5:11] 6. Big Bad City
[3:44] 7. Final Blues
[4:50] 8. I'm Not Ashamed
[3:34] 9. Rainy Day
[5:04] 10. Come Back Baby

Starting Out mc
Starting Out zippy

Album: Live '96
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 74:42
Size: 171.0 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2009
Art: Front

[ 4:13] 1. Louisiana Blues
[ 5:43] 2. I'm Crying
[ 3:45] 3. Don't Treat Me Like That
[11:35] 4. Change My Life
[ 5:15] 5. Stolen Heart
[ 4:34] 6. Chicken Farm
[ 5:03] 7. Poison Booze In The Bottle
[ 9:37] 8. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
[ 3:53] 9. Am I Wrong
[ 4:04] 10. I Know A Little
[ 5:06] 11. Foxy Lady
[ 5:48] 12. Stone Free
[ 5:59] 13. Nighttime

Live '96 mc
Live '96 zippy

3 comments:

Tom/Germany said...

This Cadillac Blues Band comes from Freiburg in Germany ;-)

mat.tiggas said...

thanks tom for the info. i got confused. there are several bands with the same name. one is from texas, another one is from england. ive removed the review which was about the english band. tom if i may ask, was your aka 'hellhound'?

Tom/Germany said...

Hi Mat,
no, sorry - i'm only thomas :-)
Have a nice weekend