Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 78:42
Size: 182,1 MB
Styles: Electric blues, harmonica blues
Scans: Full
1. Tennessee Woman (3:47)
2. Stingaree (2:59)
3. Arkansas Boogie (5:06)
4. Temperature (3:14)
5. Done Somebody Wrong (2:43)
6. River Hip Mama (4:17)
7. Help Me (3:30)
8. Juke (4:23)
9. Taylor, Arkansas (2:48)
10. I Don't Play, I'll Be Your Man Some Day (3:19)
11. Finger Lickin' Good (3:59)
12. Blue Feeling Today (5:03)
13. Crazy For My Baby (2:56)
14. I'm A Stranger (4:56)
15. Everything's Gonna Be Allright (2:37)
16. Too Hot To Touch (4:48)
17. Blues Got Me Again (5:25)
18. The Blues Never Die (3:14)
19. After While (3:16)
20. Trouble For Everybody (3:02)
21. Christo Redentor (3:18)
Charlie Musselwhite moved from Memphis to Chicago in 1962 and a career spanning a string of successful albums and countless appearances as a sideman. This is the definitive anthology across all the labels he cut for, picked by Charlie and including three previously unissued tracks.
The Blues Never Die mc
The Blues Never Die zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment