Time: 46:57
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1990/2008
Styles: Modern Electric Blues, Chicago Blues
Art: Front
01. Red Beans (3:37)
02. Can't Get Along With You (3:28)
03. I'm From Mississippi (4:54)
04. Luther's Boogie (3:27)
05. I Want To Groove With You (3:51)
06. Merry Christmas Baby (3:47)
07. Graveyard Dogs (5:52)
08. Who's That Come Walkin' (3:36)
09. Young Boy Blues (3:26)
10. Texas Cowboy (3:36)
11. Call Me Guitar Junior (4:15)
12. I'm Leaving Chicago (3:05)
Of the three blues guitarists answering to the name of Luther Johnson, this West Side-styled veteran is probably the best known. Adding to the general confusion surrounding the triumvirate, like Luther "Snake Boy" Johnson, Luther "Guitar Junior" Johnson spent a lengthy stint in the top-seeded band of Muddy Waters (1972-1979).
Now this is more like it. Johnson and his New England-based Magic Rockers sizzle the hide off the genre with tough West Side-styled grooves redolent of Johnson's Chicago upbringing but up-to-the-minute in their execution. With this set, Johnson fully came into his own as a recording artist. ~Review by Bill Dahl
Now this is more like it. Johnson and his New England-based Magic Rockers sizzle the hide off the genre with tough West Side-styled grooves redolent of Johnson's Chicago upbringing but up-to-the-minute in their execution. With this set, Johnson fully came into his own as a recording artist. ~Review by Bill Dahl
I Want To Groove With You

7 comments:
please, can u re-up?
New links for this post can be found below.
Luther 'Guitar Junior' Johnson & The Magic Rockers - I Want To Groove With You (1990) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/0YEFZMTV/LGJJ_TMR-IWTGWY.rar_links
Zippy: https://www110.zippyshare.com/v/d2zYTPvI/file.html
I'm so glad for this repost. Thanks, man!!
Hey, is a repost possible? Would love to pick this up!
New links for this post can be found below.
Luther 'Guitar Junior' Johnson & The Magic Rockers - I Want To Groove With You (1990) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/VCRUNXZT/LGJJ_TMR-IWTGWY.rar_links
Zippy: https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/Zsnlq6uk/file.html
Red Rooster, many thanks for helping me out with this. Greatly appreciated!
Thanks again Rooster! :)
Post a Comment