Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 34:52
Size: 80,9 MB
Styles: Electric blues, harmonica blues
Scans: Front, sleeve, tray, cd
1. Star City Blues (3:45)
2. I Need Your Love (4:05)
3. Moped Momma (2:35)
4. I Miss Your Loving (4:00)
5. Fatherless Blues (6:22)
6. I Ain't Playing (2:44)
7. Waffle House Blues (3:47)
8. I'm A Fool (2:53)
9. Afternoon Tea For Two (4:37)
After spending six busy years touring the South and recording 3 CDs, Kevin Selfe left the band Fat Daddy and joined forces with fellow Virginia bluesman Rodger Crowder, forming Little Rodger & The Cheap Thrills in 2003 (who incidentally was also a finalist at the IBC in 2008). Since then, and with some changes of the band members, Little Rodger & The Cheap Thrills have performed hundreds of live shows entertaining thousands of people.
The band has enjoyed performing in many venues and has had the privilege of sharing performance bills with some of the greatest artists in blues. Whether it is listening to their dynamic cover songs, which are uniquely transformed and made into their own, or their original songs written from the heart, fans always enjoy the bands high energy, passionate, soulful blues. The band's sole purpose is to "entertain and love the people".
Personnel: Rodger "Kingfish" Crowder (vocals, harmonica); Kevin "The Kid" Selfe (guitar, harmonica on track 2); Bill "Chicken Wing" Smith (bass); Keith "The Beat" Chinault (drums).
The band has enjoyed performing in many venues and has had the privilege of sharing performance bills with some of the greatest artists in blues. Whether it is listening to their dynamic cover songs, which are uniquely transformed and made into their own, or their original songs written from the heart, fans always enjoy the bands high energy, passionate, soulful blues. The band's sole purpose is to "entertain and love the people".
Personnel: Rodger "Kingfish" Crowder (vocals, harmonica); Kevin "The Kid" Selfe (guitar, harmonica on track 2); Bill "Chicken Wing" Smith (bass); Keith "The Beat" Chinault (drums).
I Ain't Playin' mc
I Ain't Playin' zippy

3 comments:
Looking forward to hearing this.....it will be fun to hear Kevin Selfe early on! Such a terrific musician and human! Many thanks!
What a great share!
Great guitar work as well
Thanx a lot, Red Rooster!
Assioz
You're both welcome Bcat and Assioz, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comments.
Post a Comment