Friday, September 14, 2018

Duke Robillard - New Blues For Modern Man

Year: 1999
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 60:59
Size: 140,5 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Scans: Full

1. Jumpin' Rockin' Rhythm (4:04)
2. Pony Blues (6:40)
3. Don't Fool With My Love (2:41)
4. Addiction (5:16)
5. Fishnet (4:34)
6. Good Man (5:23)
7. I Don't Want To Say Best Wishes (4:31)
8. Hurt Me (4:51)
9. You're The Only One (Who Can Move Me That Way) (4:59)
10. Love Sick (8:48)
11. How Long Baby (2:31)
12. Big Bottom Blues (6:36)

Duke Robillard's 1999 album, New Blues for Modern Man, displays the singer/guitarist's skill at integrating all styles of blues, rock, and soul into his own unique sound. This set of originals ranges from Gulf Coast blues to New Orleans party rock to Chicago shuffles to soulful ballads. His debut for Shanachie Records, New Blues for Modern Man displays the goods that keep Robillard sounding fresh and vital. /Heather Phares, AllMusic

New Blues For Modern Man mc
New Blues For Modern Man zippy

5 comments:

George said...

Sometimes I really wonder if the great Duke Robillard could make a bad album - even if he wanted to!

Red Rooster said...

Well George, I sincerely doubt that Duke Robillard should actually want to do a bad album. And so far he hasn't for all I know. :)

ramson said...

Thanks a lot!.

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Ramson, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment.

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Jjeconomist, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment.