Time: 29:01
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2018
Styles: Blues Gospel, Blues Rock
Art: Front
01. Roll Jordan Roll (Live) (1:14)
02. I Just Want To Make Love To You (Live) (2:53)
03. I Don't Know Her Name (Live) (3:22)
04. Clean Up Woman (Live) (3:03)
05. Keep Me Wild (Live) (2:49)
06. Mary And The Fool (Live) (4:22)
07. When The Levee Breaks / John The Revelator (Live) (5:50)
08. If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up (Live) (5:23)
Gospel Book Revisited (GBR) is a JamBluesBand from Torino (IT), established in 2014.
GBR is Camilla Maina (Voice), Umberto Poli (Guitar), Gianfranco Nasso (Bass) and Samuel Napoli (Drums).
GBR is Camilla Maina (Voice), Umberto Poli (Guitar), Gianfranco Nasso (Bass) and Samuel Napoli (Drums).
Stay Wild MP3
Stay Wild FLAC

1 comment:
Thank you very much Bluestender. I'll give this a go as it sounds interesting.
Post a Comment