Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 34:03
Size: 79,1 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Scans: LP and CD artwork
1. Own Up (2:53)
2. Same Old Thing (2:08)
3. What You Gonna Do (2:56)
4. Somebody Watching Me (2:58)
5. Too Late Now (2:40)
6. Baby What You Want Me To Do (4:02)
7. Street Walking Blues (3:19)
8. On The Scene (2:47)
9. Month Of Sundays (3:41)
10. Hard Work (4:22)
11. Another Day (2:11)
We decided to use the name "Tramp" for the group of musicians on this album because we wanted to devise a name which suggested the concept of a fluid musical framework in which we could utilise the skills of any musicians who felt interested and excited enough to join Bob Hall and myself in playing material which appealed to us all. Thus the personnel on this album consists of people with whom we enjoy working, and we trust that they got something out of the session as well.
I first met Bob when we worked together in the Savoy Brown Blues Band, and prior to that I played bass in F!eetwood Mac, when I was associated with the drummer on this LP - Mick Fleetwood. Mick is a fine drummer, simple yet effective. Neither Bob nor I had worked with Danny Kirwan before, although of course we had heard his work with Fleetwood Mac, and he added a great deal to the session. The voice of "Memphis Lil" and her "Little Brother Dave" will be familiar to blues enthusiasts and I feel sure that you will enjoy their powerful contribution. Bob Hall and myself are very pleased with the result of this meeting of musical "Tramps", and we sincerely hope you are too. /Bob Brunning
Personnel: Dave Kelly (vocals); Jo Ann Kelly (vocals); Danny Kirwan (guitar); Bob Hall (keyboards); Bob Brunning (bass); Mick Fleetwood (drums).
I first met Bob when we worked together in the Savoy Brown Blues Band, and prior to that I played bass in F!eetwood Mac, when I was associated with the drummer on this LP - Mick Fleetwood. Mick is a fine drummer, simple yet effective. Neither Bob nor I had worked with Danny Kirwan before, although of course we had heard his work with Fleetwood Mac, and he added a great deal to the session. The voice of "Memphis Lil" and her "Little Brother Dave" will be familiar to blues enthusiasts and I feel sure that you will enjoy their powerful contribution. Bob Hall and myself are very pleased with the result of this meeting of musical "Tramps", and we sincerely hope you are too. /Bob Brunning
Personnel: Dave Kelly (vocals); Jo Ann Kelly (vocals); Danny Kirwan (guitar); Bob Hall (keyboards); Bob Brunning (bass); Mick Fleetwood (drums).
Tramp mc
Tramp zippy

4 comments:
Thanks for posting. I had never heard of this and look forward to checking it out.
You're welcome Jjeconomist, glad you enjoyed the post and I hope you like the music on this album. Thanks for your comment. There will be another Tramp album posted within the next few days.
Any chance of a re-up on this?
New Link
Tramp - 1969 Tramp 320
https://mega.nz/file/3IsHiTRa#P9uHzH9HnXfu8sPFhFay5C98fxK4K0nfLoQULpzHI8U
Post a Comment